Some “Do-It-Yourself-ers” can perform these operations with all of the needed tools and equipment.
Otherwise, save time and money by visiting Federal Automotive Service Center in Danbury, have any needed repairs done by a trained and experienced technician without the hassle of performing the fix at home. Battery diagnostics and maintenance includes:
• Visual and physical inspection for loose connections, dirt and corrosion
• Disconnecting and cleaning cable ends and battery terminals
• Applying a protective coating to prevent moisture and delay corrosion
• Replacement of worn or damaged cable ends
• Tightening cables to battery for optimal connection
• Testing to measure performance in harsh weather conditions
If your battery has adequate capacity but still is losing its charge, further testing is required. This type of test includes determining the electrical draw of the starter and the output of the alternator.Federal Automotive Service Center in Danbury has the equipment and highly trained technicians to meet all of your car battery inspection, service, replacement and installation needs.
*As a AAA approve repair shop our batteries have a 6 year limited warranty